- Additional information
- Fitting Instructions
• Heavy Duty Reinforced 600 Denier material (PU backed) – stylish modern design
• Large capacity 42 litres
• Reinforced ends/side for extra strength and durability
• Two external side pockets for easy access
• Easy mount throw over style bags or under seat fitting with extra elastic straps for extra bike mount security
• Easy height and width adjustment to suit any bike
• Storm/rain covers included
• (2) Shoulder Straps Included
• 3M Scotchlite reflective for added night safety
1) Insert narrower hard plates into bottom zipped recesses on both bags.
2) Place larger hard plates in internal side of bags (to hold shape near wheel).
3) Join corresponding velcro straps (joining two bags together) and ensure height and width is correct to suit your bike (place bags over your seat to check for correct width and height).
4) Secure inside lower bags to bike using supplied elastic straps and four rings on bag corners – attach to bike frame for added security.
1) Replace step 3 with: Lift/remove seat and then join corresponding velcro straps(joining two bags together) and place straps under seat, then adjust height of bags by adjusting velcro straps, then replace seat. Follow steps 4 onwards.
Do not overload the bags or use if not secured properly, as they may become dangerous. ensure weight in bags is distributed evenly for safety. Do not allow bags to sit on or touch hot pipes.