- Additional information
- Fitting Instruction
• Heavy Duty Reinforced 600 Denier material (PU backed) – stylish modern design
• Expandable to a huge 44 litres with hard base and back to hold shape on the bike
• Two side pockets for extra storage plus front and internal security pockets (internal see through)
• Seat/carrier mount and sissy bar rack mounts (adjustable with extra security strap)
• Multi adjustable sissy bar mount straps (adjusts to all the popular rack/bar brands) and security strap so the bag can’t slide off the bar
• Seat mount straps (and bike side panel protectors) for ease of mounting
• Storm/rain cover included
• Clip on shoulder carry strap
• 3M Scotchlite reflective for added night safety
• 300H X 550W X 360L (mm) Before Expanding 380H (mm) Expanded
(FOR SISSY BAR/RACK COMBO MOUNT)
1) Adjust the width of the three rear velcro straps to the width of your vertical bar (straps can slide through the loops for extra wide bars).
2) Slide bag over the vertical bar and secure using the strap (so bag can’t lift upwards off the bar).
(FOR CARRIER/SEAT MOUNT)
1) Unclip the bike side panel protectors and allow flaps to sit vertically to protect the bike.
2) use the elastic straps supplied and secure these onto mount on the bike or carrier (ensure the bag is secured well and can’t slide off the seat/carrier). Ensure to remove the carry strap before mounting onto bike. Don’t overload the bag or use if not secured properly, as it may become dangerous.